Saturday, May 5, 2007

Arrival Day

So, after a delayed Flight this morning at 8:45AM until 9:30, I arrived in the Bahamas!!!!! Unfortunately my bags, with 3 months of gear and all the boats entertainment (games, books, movies, tv series DVD's) DID NOT! I arrived with my carry on bags to meet Pat and Reagan at the Freeport Airport. They brought me back to the boat, and declared today an official "day-off", so...i went to the infinity pool at the Westin at Our Lacaya resort and sat at the pool with Dave and Reagan for the afternoon. As it is Cinco De Mayo, the crew has a dock party planned for the evening! Since my bags will not be here till the 1PM flight arrives, we are planning a day of scuba diving and fly fishing. I'm not sure, but i dont think this whole trip is going to go this way!!!!!!!! So we will push off as soon as we retrieve my bags from the airport. cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have adjusted well! Have to admit, I am jealous! Enjoy!! love, Lindsay